· As the ink dries on a massive lawsuit filed this week by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) against Navient, the nation’s largest student loan servicer has now been hit with a proposed consumer-filed class action claiming it intentionally put up roadblocks to prevent student loan borrowers from repaying their loans.. Specifically, and Navient.
· The presumptive GOP presidential nominee sued Deutsche Bank to try to get out of $40 million in personal loans he’d taken out to build Trump International Hotel.
Unlike other legal settlement funding companies, we have creative solutions to help get you approved for a lawsuit cash advance. This is not a lawsuit loan, or a pre-settlement loan. This is a non-recourse lawsuit settlement advance. You owe nothing if you lose your case. That’s right, our lawsuit settlement loans are no risk whatsoever to you!
Coolpad Group, the struggling smartphone supplier controlled by cash-strapped LeEco, has revealed that one of its subsidiaries was recently slapped with a civil complaint by Ping An Bank to repay a.
· The legal hits just keep coming for Erika Jayne’s husband, Tom Girardi. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband and his law firm have been hit with another federal lawsuit in Arizona – and AllAboutTheTEA.com can reveal exclusive details on their latest legal troubles. In the complaint obtained by AllAboutTheTEA.com, Girardi and his law firm failed to keep up with payments.
· How to Deal With the Consequences of Not Paying Payday Loans. If you have taken out a "loan" for a relatively small amount of money, and are required to pay the loan when you receive your next paycheck, you have probably taken out what is.
Online Michigan lender big picture Loans has been hit with a proposed class action accusing it of. Filed Monday in San Jose federal court, the lawsuit accuses Big Picture Loans of violating usury.
· Michael Hild, CEO of Live Well Financial, which abruptly shut down this month and laid off more than 100 workers, was sued last week in federal court by Troy, michigan-based flagstar bank.
The federal government filed a civil mortgage fraud lawsuit against Bank of America Corp., accusing it and predecessor Countrywide Financial of deliberately generating and selling thousands of toxic.